EducationMaster student majoring in Industrial and Operation Engineering at University of Michigan.
Experience- Supplemental Instructor for Calc 4 (Math 216) at University of Michigan
- Math assistant in a learning center with children of different ages, from middle to high school. (Six years)
- I have numerous experience in tutoring math over the summer
- I got 800 on both SAT I and II Math.
- Placed out of Calc I and II. AP Calculus BC: 5.
- I took Calc III and IV in U of M, and both got A's.
- I want to be a tutor because I like to teach math, and I know how to teach students efficiently. Since I've been through all the difficult parts/logic, I will be able to explain it well to students.
- Native Mandarin Speaker from Taiwan.
HobbiesI like to play sports, such as basketball, tennis, table tennis, baseball, and work out. I like to meet more people and make friends :)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.